Welcome to PA Hand Center
We are one of the oldest and most prominent Hand Centers in this region, and home of Greater Philadelphia area Top Docs. If you have been living with a hand or wrist problem because of undiagnosed problems or failed surgery, do not give up until you have consulted the experts at the Pennsylvania Hand Center. We also specialize in Second Opinions for Hand, Wrist and upper extremity problems as well as Independent Medical Exams (IME).
For your convenience, we offer free parking.
Our services include:
- Anti-inflammatory Medications
- Carpal Tunnel & Other Nerve Entrapments
- Carpal Tunnel Management & Surgery
- DeQuervain’s Disease
- Dupuytren’s Disease
- EMG and Nerve Study
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release
- Hand Surgery
- Mallet Finger
- Nerve Compression Imagery
- Tendon Gliding Exercises
- Trigger Fingers
- Wound Care I
- Wound Care II
- Wrist Work-Up
Make an Appointment
We are flattered that you have selected the Pennsylvania Hand Center to evaluate your Upper Extremity problem. The Pennsylvania Hand Center is the leader in this field in this area. We hope that the enclosed map and information will be helpful to you.
Upon arrival to our office, you will be asked to fill out our Patient Encounter form, to verify the accuracy of your information in our computer system. This will help us maintain an accurate record of your personal and insurance information. Therefore, if possible, we ask you to arrive a few minutes early for your appointment.
Please bring along with you any information, which would be relevant to your record. We will also need your complete insurance information. Please bring your insurance card and Driver’s License. This will ensure accurate billing of your Insurance Company, and will help us to locate you if subsequent developments dictate that we communicate with you, such as new developments in Health Care, which may impact on you personally.
If you will not be able to keep your appointment, please call us as soon as possible to cancel. We will be happy to reschedule another one for you. We require a 48-hour notice for all cancellations: NO-SHOWS will be charged a fee.
HMO and any patients requiring referrals: please bring your referrals with you. We are not allowed to see such patients without referrals; faxed referrals are unreliable, and a fee will be charged for our staff to track down appropriate referrals.
If you have any questions in the interim, please do not hesitate to call. We look forward to meeting you!
- We will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
- Social Security number is required to ensure uniqueness of medical records and to avoid duplication in case you already have records in our files.
- A picture I.D. is also required to prevent identity theft.
- HMO patients must secure referrals prior to coming for an appointment.
- Bring with you any medical records or X-Rays that may be relevant to your visit.
Checklist for Your Visit
- List of your current medications
- Medical records / History of prior treatments
- X-Ray films/CDs
- Referral if required by your Insurance Plan (call your Primary Care Physician)
- Driver’s License or Picture ID
- Insurance Card
- A payment method: cash, check or credit card (for copays, deductibles, outstanding balance…)