Take charge of your health and wellness by exploring the wide range of resources available at Reading Hospital.
- Classes & Events. Our year-round programming includes informational seminars, exercise classes, and special events. With activities and information geared to every stage of life, we offer the tools to help you improve and maintain your health.
- Support Groups. If you seek additional resources in dealing with life changes, everyday challenges, or specific illnesses, join one of our many support groups. Support groups meet regularly and provide a nurturing, welcoming environment.
- Medical Conditions & Procedures Video Library. Our online video library gives you access to information on a variety of medical conditions and procedures. The videos are designed to answer your questions and help you make well-informed healthcare decisions.
- Community Health & Wellness. Reading Hospital’s Community Wellness Department works to identify and address key health issues in the community by leading a variety of programs and initiatives, collaborating with community partners, and investing in the overall health of our community. Learn more about their work in our community by visiting Be Well Berks.
- Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNA) are required of tax-exempt hospitals as a result of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. These assessments, done every three years, create an important opportunity to improve the health of communities. Working alongside community stakeholders, we can and will use the CHNA data to develop programs that meets the needs of our community.