We are proud to be recognized as one of the best pediatric hospitals in the Greater Philadelphia region.
Our providers, nurses, therapists, and staff show up every day in facilities spread across our region with one goal in mind: to help kids grow up healthy and strong. It is not the awards or recognitions we receive that drive us. It is your child.
We are motivated by life’s simpler pleasures: a smile from your child, the look of pride on parents when their child accomplishes a goal, a laugh, or giggle from a child starting to feel like themselves again.
To us, our awards are just one way our team is recognized for their tireless work and dedication to our community. The following are just a few examples of these recognitions.
- America’s Best Children’s Hospital for Emergency Care by the Women’s Choice Award® (2019)
- Best Children’s Hospital by the Women’s Choice Award® (2019)
- Pennsylvania Pediatrician of the Year, Renee M. Turchi, MD, MPH, FAAP, by the Pennsylvania Chapter of American Pediatrics (2017)
- Top Children’s Hospital by the Leapfrog Group (2018)
National Re-Accreditations and Licensures
- Stuart. J. Hulnick Burn Center — Burn Center verification by the American Burn Association (ABA) (2019)
- Emergency Department — Level I Pediatric Trauma Center (2019)
- Neonatal Intensive Care — Level IV NICU
Magnet recognition for nursing excellence and quality patient outcomes by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) (2009, 2015, 2019)