Welcome to Audubon Medical Associates
The Audubon Medical Associates team provides comprehensive primary care for patients of all ages, from infants to senior adults. We pride ourselves on personalized care and treat the individual, not just the symptom. Our dedication to excellence is evident in every aspect of our practice, from prevention to diagnosis and treatment. This level of quality and concern is made possible through our philosophy of private, compassionate care using the latest technology and treatments available.
Services offered include:
- Acute and chronic care
- Physical exams
- Blood tests
- EKG tests
- Women's Health Services, including well woman exams, Pap tests, contraception and medical management of menstrual problems
- In-Office Procedures
- Excision biopsies
- I & D
- Joint injections
- Removal of warts, moles and skin tags
- Travel counseling, Vaccinations and Immigration
- Immigration physicals*
With flexible scheduling and same-day sick visits, our primary focus is on our patients. We welcome new patients and most insurance programs are accepted. Call (610) 666-9240 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Patel or Dr. Johnson.
Saturday appointments available.
*Dr. Patel and Dr. Johnson are both USCIS designated Civil surgeons and perform Immigration physicals and completion of Form I-693
Languages Spoken: English, Tamil, Hindi, Gujarati
New Patient Information
Welcome to our practice and thank you for choosing us to serve your health care needs. This website is designed to answer many of the questions that you may have. The more you know about our policies and methods of practice, the better we may be of service to you. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you are a new patient, please bring your insurance card and arrive early to complete any necessary paperwork. If you have been under the care of another physician, please bring your records or have them delivered prior to your appointment. Please bring completed new patient forms with you to your appointment.
- For new pediatric patients, please bring your immunization records prior to your visit.