Comprehensive education and coping skills classes
This Outpatient program, located at Pottstown Hospital, consists of five sessions.
- Diabetes complications and preventative measures
- Diabetes medications, insulin and self-monitoring skills
- Nutrition, meal planning and exercise
- Pathophysiology: causes, types of Diabetes and coping skills for patients and their families
- Stress: how it affects you and what you can do to relive it
Diabetes Exercise Program
We create individualized exercise regimens tailored to your life-style and personal goals.
Diabetes Education & Resource Center
Pottstown Hospital provides education, support, follow-up and guidance for you and your family. Individual counseling sessions for nutrition, medication use and blood sugar testing are available with a physician’s referral.
For more information, please call: (610) 327-7463