Become a Member
Membership in the network is open to any physician willing to become a partner in the pursuit of clinically integrated care for patients. Every participating physician must meet the following criteria:
- A member in good standing with staff privileges at an affiliated hospital
- Fully credentialed by appropriate credentialing bodies
- Currently using ePrescribing and disease registries, or committed to use in the future
- Active use of an EMR or other electronic clinical documentation system, or committed to use in the future
- Adherence to clinical integration policies and procedures
- Willingness to interface electronically with the network to share clinical quality data
Requests to join the network are reviewed and vetted by governing committees led by THP physician members.
Download a Physician Fact Sheet [PDF] or use the form below to contact us for more information or to request an enrollment packet.