Tower Health accepts most major insurance providers
We are contracted in-network with most major health insurance and managed care programs.
- For a list of insurances that are in-network with Tower Health Medical Group practices, please visit our Tower Health Medical Group page.
- Tower Health Hospital-Based Clinics page.
Insurance plans listed below also apply to the following:
- In-network Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing
- Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing's Transitional Subacute Unit
- Tower Health at Home Berks
- Tower Health at Home Pottstown
We accept Medicare and Medical Assistance.
Tower Health will gladly submit a bill to any insurance carrier on your behalf. However, that is not a guarantee that the insurance carrier will pay the claim.
It is important for you to be aware of your benefits and any restrictions that may apply to your specific plan. By being informed about what your health plan covers, you can be assured of receiving the maximum coverage to which you are entitled.