Our providers play an integral role in our inpatient and ambulatory care teams by providing high-quality, cost-effective care to patients throughout the continuum that results in a positive experience for our patients.
Our practices span southeastern Pennsylvania, with primary care, specialty ambulatory care and inpatient services provided at Tower Health hospitals, clinics, and many outreach locations.
What services can APPs provide?
Advanced Practice Providers can provide the following services:
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests such as laboratory and medical imaging tests
- Diagnose and treat illnesses
- Prescribe medications and other treatments
- Counsel and educate patient on their health condition and prevention of illness
- Manage and coordinate care with an interdisciplinary team including physicians, nurses, social workers, pharmacists, etc.
- Collaborate with your physician to develop a plan of care, which may include additional treatment, surgery referrals, etc. as needed