MyTowerHealth is your secure patient portal that gives you access to your electronic health record, allowing you to manage your health, communicate with your care team, conduct virtual visits, view lab and test results, pay a bill, request prescription refills, and more.
Use MyTowerHealth to:
- Request and self-schedule medical appointments
- Conduct Scheduled Virtual Visits with your Tower Health Medical Group (THMG) physician or Advanced Practice Provider (APP)
- Access Tower Health Virtual Urgent Care OnDemand visits
- Find a new THMG physician, APP or specialist
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team
- Estimate the cost of your treatment and pay a bill online
- View your health summary
- View lab and test results*
- Review clinical notes from your healthcare providers*
- Request prescription renewal
- Get personalized messages just for you including appointment reminders, test results, health reminders
*Be advised that, effective December 15, 2020, notes from your physicians, as well as any test results, will be immediately available for you to view in MyTowerHealth. Your physician may not have reviewed the results of your tests before they are made available for you. These tests could include sensitive information. If you are not comfortable seeing this information before you have discussed your results with your physician, please wait to view them until you speak with your physician. Read more about the release of clinical notes and test results in MyTowerHealth.
Not registered for MyTowerHealth? No problem!
Signing up for MyTowerHealth is easier than ever! Just follow these simple steps:
- Call 484-659-0176 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. to speak to a Tower Health representative. They will ask for your email address, where you’ll receive a link to activate your MyTowerHealth account.
- Open the email with the Instant Activation Link sent from DoNotReply@TowerHealth.onmicrosoft.com within 24 hours of receipt.
- Create a username and password.
- Enter your date of birth and zip code.
- Download the MyTowerHealth app from the App Store or on Google Play.
- Log in using the username and password.