We support commercial sponsors, non-commercial sponsors, investigator initiated projects and engage in supporting grant opportunities.
Our Principal Investigators (PI) and Sub-Investigators offer patients opportunities to participate in studies on investigational medicines, devices, procedures, and therapies. We work across disciplines to help researchers conduct innovative trials that will advance the art and science of medicine for future generations.
Our staff members are experienced and certified in conducting clinical trials.
We assist in streamlining the regulatory, contractual, and financial aspects of conducting research, as well as providing operational support for the conduct of research project.
- Perform feasibility
- Budget development & negotiation
- Regulatory (IRB) submission
- Informed Consent Form development
- Study start up through close out
- Training and consultation for research activities
- Research Contract and Compliance Manager
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Research Network Liaison
- Research Technician
The Clinical Trials Office (CTO) is a centralized unit providing support and clinical research for patients, caregivers and medical professionals. Explore our office and learn more.
Contact Stavarski, Debra: Debra.Stavarski@towerhealth.org for more information.