If you have experienced an injury or are recovering from surgery, or suffering from illness, we can help you recover faster than anticipated. Occupational therapy services are available to patients on an outpatient basis, making appointments and scheduling convenient to your schedule.
Our goal is to find you the independence and quality of life you need.
We evaluate patient first to determine their level of ability to complete daily living activities.
These activities include:
- Hygiene and dressing skills
- Upper extremity strength
- Joint motion
- Functional safety for independent living
Once your evaluation is complete, your occupational therapy team will develop a custom treatment program, which is re-evaluated and modified as you progress through your care.
Therapy may be right for you.
If you've experienced any of the following, therapy may be needed:
- Work-related injuries to upper extremities
- Amputation or have been fitted with prosthetics
- Stroke or heart attack
- Head injuries or concussion
- Arthritis, multiple sclerosis or permanent disability
- Severe burns to the upper extremities
- Mental health problems or severe emotional distress